A canvas for building inspirational designs.
Corian® Solid Surface sheets inspire designers and architects to build stylish spaces with pieces cut horizontally or vertically. Corian® Solid Surface can be used for wall cladding, tub surrounds, windowsills, and much more - the possibilities are endless.
To better meet your design needs, Corian® Design continues to expand its capability to provide custom colors, extra-large sheets and colors from our global palettes. While minimum requirements are generally needed, please ask your distributor representative for details on these programs.
Vertical, Horizontal Applications
Enjoy the ultimate in design flexibility for remodeling and new construction projects.
- Offers design versatility - can be cut, shaped, and thermoformed
- Join sheets together with Joint Adhesive for Corian® Solid Surface - create a sheet of any size
- Can be used in vertical applications, including wall cladding and wet walls
- 1/4" (6mm) sheet is recommended for vertical use only. Minimum order quantity of 16 sheets is required when ordering 1/4" material in any color (Glacier White and Cameo White excluded from minimum order quantity)
- Can be used in horizontal applications, including countertops, vanitytops, desktops, islands, tabletops, laboratory tops, work-stations and window sills
- Custom sizes available. Minimum order quantity: 48 sheets
- Custom colors available. Minimum order quantity: 1 sheet
|Sheet Size||Sheets/per Skid||Weight/per Sheet||Stocking Status|
|1/4" x 30" x 98"||16||50 lbs /per sheet||Limited stock item*|
|1/2" x 30" x 144"||12||145 lbs /per sheet||Stocked|
|3/4" x 30" x 144"||5||222 lbs /per sheet||Non-stock item*|
*Limited & non-stock items may have minimum quantities and longer lead times.
Check with your local Willis Sales Specialist for further information.
Edges, Inlays, backsplashes and sink mount options
Making exactly the right choice is an important part of the design process. With Corian® Solid Surface, your installation options are many. Sinks can be undermounted or beveled. Flush or stepped down. With a backsplash or without. And with any number of edge treatments and inlays, you can extend the possibilities even further.
Edge Treatments - click each image to see actual edge treatments