What makes Corian® Quartz surfaces perfect for any application?Corian® Quartz is a luxurious surfacing material made with pure quartz crystals, making it stronger than most natural stone surfaces. Corian® Quartz is also incredibly durable and resists both heat and scratches. Custom-fitted to your exact specifications and virtually maintenance-free, Corian® Quartz is perfect anywhere.
NEW! As well as the advantages of Corian® Quartz below, Corian® Design has taken the stunning aesthetic of the Corian® Quartz natural quartz surface and combined it with the proven performance and durability of a Corian® Solid Surface integrated sink. Click here to learn more.
Corian® Quartz is composed mostly of quartz, giving it exceptional toughness and a hardness of 7 on a scale of 10 (only diamonds rate a 10!).
Stain-resistant. A nonporous surface, Corian® Quartz resists stains from wine, food coloring, fruit juices, paints and even nail polish!
Extremley Durable. Corian® Quartz is made with quartz crystals - extremely hard minerals that resist scratches to minimize short- and long-term maintenance.
Standards compliant. Most Corian® Quartz colors are NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for contact with all food types. They are also Class 1 (Class A) fire rated.
Clean and safe. When properly cleaned, Corian® Quartz does not support the growth of mould, mildew or bacteria.
Trusted and supported. Corian® Quartz is backed by a 10-year limited product warranty.
Heat resistant. Corian® Quartz is heat resistant, but the use of trivets and heat pads is recommended.
Carefree. Unlike other materials, you never have to seal, polish or recondition the surface to maintain its luster. Corian® Quartz is easily cleaned with soap and water and does not require sealants or waxes.
Contributes to sustainable design. Corian® Quartz and its adhesives and sealants meet or exceed emissions guidelines for volatile organic compounds, are low-emitting and are nontoxic and nonallergenic for humans. Corian® Quartz is GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified.
Corian® Quartz countertops come with a ten-year limited warranty from Corian® Design. Click here to see the Corian® Quartz limited warranty.
Corian® Quartz is:
- Non-porous and carefree: No sealant, polish or reconditioning necessary.
- Made with pure quartz crystals, one of nature's strongest materials
- 54 colors to choose from
- Stain resistant
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact and Class I(A) fire rated
- Unconventionally beautiful: Dramatic veining and movement capture the imagination
- Durable: Made from an extremely hard mineral, quartz crystal
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to Clean: When properly cleaned, Corian® Quartz does not promote the growth of mold and mildew.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as a low-emitting material
- New Terra Collection colors contain up to 20% post-consumer recycled content